Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Are you with me? Darren69

Darrennetwork

Forum / Chat Bans

Who banned you: Prime

Why were you banned: I was falsely banned for no reason, they found a transaction from a sythe website 1 year ago that i dont even remember taking place and the account was recovered, since i have not ever recovered an account before i am not responsible. Accounts that are resold on playerauctions or sythe can always be recovered by the original owner and people who buy accounts are told this in bold large text. I did not recover the account or even know what account i sold, so therefore i am not responsible. I have bought accounts off playerauctions before in the past and have been scammed myself and i did not go cry on reddit either. I originally was given a TWC, (Trade with caution), a defamatory shit stain in the community. I woke up very confused as i didnt know i broken any rules which is already bizarre and eccentric, when i tried to explain my situation and left negative feedback on a member due to the fact that he overstepped his powers, and i was being defamed, blackmailed, and my irl information ip was threatened in an indirect narcissistic manner. I also was banned and not allowed to speak my mind, and this site has scammed me irl money, and scripts i paid for. Also there was talk that i had multiple accounts and that my ip from sythe was a match when in reality i had changed my ip numerous times in the past year, and i never owned more than 1 dreambot account, so that information was actually false which indicates that i was being blackmailed; and someone was actually making up false information to make my life shit.

Why should you be unbanned: Im not responsible for recovering the account which i dont even know what the account recovered was lmao. I really like the dreambot client and i have been mainly a positive influence on the dreambot community, and have paid irl money for scripts.

Warning Points

Who warned you: Prime

Why you were warned: Apparently sold an account 1 year ago on an unrelated site called sythe. Cant remember this but im not responsible for it as i never recover accounts, and accounts get recovered by original owners, and buying/selling accounts is really stupid.

Why you should have the points removed: I didnt do anything at all that was said i did.

I really hope you guys take my appeal seriously. 

Denver colorado.

Forum / Chat Bans

Why were you banned: I was falsely banned for no reason, they found a transaction from a sythe website 1 year ago that i dont even remember taking place and the account was recovered, since i have not ever recovered an account before i am not responsible. Accounts that are resold on playerauctions or sythe can always be recovered by the original owner and people who buy accounts are told this in bold large text. I did not recover the account or even know what account i sold, so therefore i am not responsible. I have bought accounts off playerauctions before in the past and have been scammed myself and i did not go cry on reddit either. I originally was given a TWC, (Trade with caution), a defamatory shit stain in the community. I woke up very confused as i didnt know i broken any rules which is already bizarre and eccentric, when i tried to explain my situation and left negative feedback on a member due to the fact that he overstepped his powers, and i was being defamed, blackmailed, and my irl information ip was threatened in an indirect narcissistic manner. I also was banned and not allowed to speak my mind, and this site has scammed me irl money, and scripts i paid for. Also there was talk that i had multiple accounts and that my ip from sythe was a match when in reality i had changed my ip numerous times in the past year, and i never owned more than 1 dreambot account, so that information was actually false which indicates that i was being blackmailed; and someone was actually making up false information to make my life shit.

Why should you be unbanned: Im not responsible for recovering the account which i dont even know what the account recovered was lmao. I really like the dreambot client and i have been mainly a positive influence on the dreambot community, and have paid irl money for scripts.

Warning Points

Why you were warned: Apparently sold an account 1 year ago on an unrelated site called sythe. Cant remember this but im not responsible for it as i never recover accounts, and accounts get recovered by original owners, and buying/selling accounts is really stupid.

Why you should have the points removed: I didnt do anything at all that was said i did.

Denver colorado.

i believe that in all sites if you sell accounts for whatever reason you are held responsible for the acc, so in essence if u ended up reselling and acc you were'nt the original owner you placed yourself in a stuff spot

Forum / Chat Bans

Warning Points

Denver colorado.

This is in the wrong place, also dbow is correct, you resell that account becomes your responsibility regardless of if you recovered it or not it's your job to repay the member you sold it to, you cant just say it's not my forget about it, it's a refund or it's a ban

Forum / Chat Bans

Warning Points

Denver colorado.

You are too caught up in hyperbole and self-victimization to actually realize what's actually going on.

You were placed in TWC and asked to respond to the allegations made against you. This is typical of any investigation of an off-site ban for scamming. You had every ability to defend yourself against the allegations and clear your name up. As is DreamBot policy, we typically allocate 72 hours.

You forced the ban in every possible way, by not only denying something that provably happened, but also by making false allegations against others in some attempt to deflect attention from yourself. Nobody DDoSed, blackmailed, or went out of their way to hurt you. As far as we were concerned, you were merely reported by another user, who linked you to a scam done on another forum. You have an unjustified sense of self-importance if you think we care so much about you.

If you are serious about wanting to appeal, you should do it with your own words. Stop being a mouthpiece for other banned users, and be your own person.

Here, on your banned account on Sythe, you are literally advertising on behalf of another user, The McPker. It is clear he has a very strong influence on what you say and think.

Thread

Moved to appropriate section: Appeals

Archived