Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Login Issue

Legal Liez

Hi, 

Im new here. So, i can get the client to launch. Once i put my log in info in nothing happens when I click login. However if i put the in correct info in it says "Failed to login". I also cannot click on the create an account link on the login screen. I've tried various amounts of ram, makes no difference. I have the latest version of java. Someone please help!

Don't worry, it's a dreambot error. Check back every couple of minutes/hours, it'll work at some point.

Ok, I was able to got on last night. but now im getting "failed to connect to server" message. Im assuming the issue isnt on my end.

im having the same issue. new to the community first time login in all information is correct. you log in with your username and password that was made when making an account here correct?

Archived