Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account locks and bans

Poler

This is my first post, i'm not sure if it's the right subforum to ask questions, but i didn't find any better ones.

My question is that if i create a new account and play on it with my real ip, with no botting for a week to build trust, then use different free proxies to bot on the same account, would that week reduce the account locks on it and also if i get banned would they just blacklist the ip from which the account was last logged in or would they chain ban the ips including my real ip?

dont  matter how long time u will  dont bot!!   u must  test  scripts  what u need  and want to use !  so  take  1  script  and  start  testing!!     all  what  can save u from ban it is antibann  features

Thanks for the answers! What about account locks though, do they reduce the more you play on each account? Also are free scripts good enough for starting, or are they just good for weekend suicide botting?

Well i botted for like 45 minutes, then the locks started to come in. But still theres the question whether free scripts can be used to start or would they basically get me insta banned.

Well i botted for like 45 minutes, then the locks started to come in. But still theres the question whether free scripts can be used to start or would they basically get me insta banned.

Free scripts are really no good, as you say, maybe just for the weekend... Premium scripts... ehh? they're a step up,  but the real money comes from p scripts.

Free scripts, are good by "release date" the way I see it.  The most recent ones (ones with less users) are probably the ones that'll get you bans less often.  The ones that have been there for 1 + year, well, those I wouldn't recommend for accounts you care for.  If scripts have bugs, you're as good as banned.  Make sure to babysit if you don't want to lose an account.

Edit: in regards to accounts, that's a whole issue you really don't want to be dealing without past experience.  I suggest buying cheap accounts from trusted sellers.

Free scripts are really no good, as you say, maybe just for the weekend... Premium scripts... ehh? they're a step up,  but the real money comes from p scripts.

Free scripts, are good by "release date" the way I see it.  The most recent ones (ones with less users) are probably the ones that'll get you bans less often.  The ones that have been there for 1 + year, well, those I wouldn't recommend for accounts you care for.  If scripts have bugs, you're as good as banned.  Make sure to babysit if you don't want to lose an account.

Edit: in regards to accounts, that's a whole issue you really don't want to be dealing without past experience.  I suggest buying cheap accounts from trusted sellers.

Alright, thanks!

Archived