Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Coal Miner Script

SvenTheSwede

Take a look at my Mining Pro. It should be able to do that task.

Alright, it looks pretty interesting. I don't know if you do free trials or not but that would be great just to see if it'd work well for what I'm trying to do.

Alright, it looks pretty interesting. I don't know if you do free trials or not but that would be great just to see if it'd work well for what I'm trying to do.

I've granted you a 24 hour trial. Enjoy.

Alright I'll check it out!

So I've had some time to test it out and I figured the coal wasn't going to work out. So instead I was mining in east varrock and the rock choosing feature is really nice because you can get balanced copper and tin. However, every now and then the bot would get hung up walking to the bank, the bot would try to click on the bank through the walk infinitely. If you could fix this I'd definitely buy the script.

Alright I'll check it out!

So I've had some time to test it out and I figured the coal wasn't going to work out. So instead I was mining in east varrock and the rock choosing feature is really nice because you can get balanced copper and tin. However, every now and then the bot would get hung up walking to the bank, the bot would try to click on the bank through the walk infinitely. If you could fix this I'd definitely buy the script.

I'll have a look at it whenever I am able to.

I'll have a look at it whenever I am able to.

Alright sounds good, I think the pathing to the east varrock bank would be fixed by just having it click inside the bank on the map before trying to access the banker.

hi i need a custom script

I wrote to the private

Archived