Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 1Gb ram max

SvenTheSwede

Quick question, whenever I open my client the slider's max ram value is 1gb, is this how it's supposed to be? (I have 64bit java - up to date) I have 16 GBs of ram so I don't see why I should be able to allocate 2+

Quick question, whenever I open my client the slider's max ram value is 1gb, is this how it's supposed to be? (I have 64bit java - up to date) I have 16 GBs of ram so I don't see why I should be able to allocate 2+

Yes, it's like that for everyone. You probably won't need to use more than 1gb anyways, unless you are using tabs.

maybe if u want more ram it's a paid feature?

No it's not a paid feature lol

Yes, it's like that for everyone. You probably won't need to use more than 1gb anyways, unless you are using tabs.

No it's not a paid feature lol

Are you sure, mine went to 1329mb or something two months ago and now it's the same as this guys.

Why would you want to allocate more than 1gb of ram to 1 client anyways?

Thanks for the responses, and I am running 7 tabs so I thought I might need a bit more RAM allocated.

Its not like that for everyone it depends what your jvm settings are. 2ji6jB3.png

Would you know how I can edit the settings?

Thanks for the responses, and I am running 7 tabs so I thought I might need a bit more RAM allocated.

Would you know how I can edit the settings?

There is no good benefit from it so not sure why you want it, but if you really care just google how to increase java memory.

Archived