Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • can finally log in but now won't load.

bioshockidk

patiently wait for a fix.  It's thursday, rs updates.  Nezz & staff are aware.  Calm your tits.

I'm aware of that now and I have been patiently been waiting for the last 3 days to get on to it. I know it's not their fault but I still want to use Dreambot..

I'm aware of that now and I have been patiently been waiting for the last 3 days to get on to it. I know it's not their fault but I still want to use Dreambot..

As far as I can tell (don't quote me) , DB has been under a DDOS attack "for the last 3 days".  I'm sure the staff are aware and are trying to implement a fix, if they haven't already.

Today is Thursday.  Every Thursday, rs updates.  This means work for the developers of botting clients.  Means we wait.

It's just a matter of waiting, client *should* be fixed before the day ends.  Fingers crossed, that's how it usually is.  If not, I'm sure it will be tomorrow.  Not much we can do but wait, as they're already working on the current problems.

Expect Thursdays to be like today.  They usually always are.

As far as I can tell (don't quote me) , DB has been under a DDOS attack "for the last 3 days".  I'm sure the staff are aware and are trying to implement a fix, if they haven't already.

Today is Thursday.  Every Thursday, rs updates.  This means work for the developers of botting clients.  Means we wait.

It's just a matter of waiting, client *should* be fixed before the day ends.  Fingers crossed, that's how it usually is.  If not, I'm sure it will be tomorrow.  Not much we can do but wait, as they're already working on the current problems.

Expect Thursdays to be like today.  They usually always are.

Yeah from what I've seen on the forums that has been the case with the previous two days.

Tbh I completely forgot that it is Thursday (been working nights, throwing my week out of wack). Yeah I understand that now and that has always been the case with OSBuddy and stuff so that's cool. 

Hopefully it will be sorted out soon and we can get on with all the botting we want haha. :D

Everything seems like it's working on my end, is everything working for you?

For myself it is working, but for many of my online friends either the Launcher doesnt load at all or it says Applet started but it never shows as in the spoiler

Edit: no error when running both Launcher/Client with cmd for any of my friends

Edit1: now both errors apply for me to, launcher doesnt seem to get past loading and Client is stuck not displaying any applet. Launcher also has a hard time to startup, is the Launcher you get when Downloading fine or was it replaced by some hacky boi

eL1yG6R.png

1PAmiiJ.png

For myself it is working, but for many of my online friends either the Launcher doesnt load at all or it says Applet started but it never shows as in the spoiler

Edit: no error when running both Launcher/Client with cmd for any of my friends

Edit1: now both errors apply for me to, launcher doesnt seem to get past loading and Client is stuck not displaying any applet. Launcher also has a hard time to startup, is the Launcher you get when Downloading fine or was it replaced by some hacky boi

eL1yG6R.png

1PAmiiJ.png

Try now, I think we have everything finally fixed :)

Try now, I think we have everything finally fixed :)

Launcher seems to work, Client still has some issues. It is really laggy now. (Applet?) flashes up black sometimes but not visible. Randomly clicked somewhere and it opened the signup page so I guess it is there, somewhere. Spoiler for GIF

Edit: please contact me on Skype as I will likely reply close to instant on there. Also I would love to ask where I can find some setting fields within the Client!

BMsoRuy.gif

Archived