Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How Long Does it Usually take For Nezz to Update the Client after an Update

piamia

How Long Does it Usually take For Nezz to Update the Client after an Update?

Likely that he never will from what I can tell, this bot is completely useless. "#1 bot for OSRS!" Doesn't work for days on end. 

RS updates at like 5 am my time, and I usually fall asleep around 2 am.

I usually get a text if it's a revision update (eg: if i have to do things) but Pan forgot to turn that back on when he was working on the server issues, so I missed it this morning and went back to sleep.

If I do get the text, I tend to wake up around 6 to look for the text, if no text I go back to sleep.

Some updates require more work than others. On this update they changed a few things with sockets, so I had more work to do, just to find out they have to release a quick fix (related to the socket things they fucked up).

There's another system update in about 23 minutes from now, which I'm sure will mean I'll have to go through the same process I just went through. If you're in the discord, I try to keep you guys updated on the current progress of the updates.

RS updates at like 5 am my time, and I usually fall asleep around 2 am.

I usually get a text if it's a revision update (eg: if i have to do things) but Pan forgot to turn that back on when he was working on the server issues, so I missed it this morning and went back to sleep.

If I do get the text, I tend to wake up around 6 to look for the text, if no text I go back to sleep.

Some updates require more work than others. On this update they changed a few things with sockets, so I had more work to do, just to find out they have to release a quick fix (related to the socket things they fucked up).

There's another system update in about 23 minutes from now, which I'm sure will mean I'll have to go through the same process I just went through. If you're in the discord, I try to keep you guys updated on the current progress of the updates.

Thank you I've been searching through the botting websites to see which one is going to give me the best performance for my cash. Dreambot does extremely well and it's much cheaper than the others.

Archived