Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Donald's Appeal

Donald2

Forum / Chat Bans

Who banned you:

Why were you banned: I was banned for accumulating enough warning points to warrant a ban. More specifically all the warning points was for harassment.

Why should you be unbanned:

I'm here to clear my warning points on principle and fairness. Starting off the first warning point I don't recall the reason behind it entirely, I know @lily issued it so in regards to the 1st instance can you update what happend on here so i can defend the decision or accept it. The 2nd instance was relating to a post about harassing PulseImpulse, as far I'm aware the issue actually became worse because mentioned about previous reports I'm not sure if he implies private reports or public if it was public then I don't recall, I didn't harass the RDPGuy because I knew he was a scammer and he WAS so that shouldnt even be considered. The other instances I don't recall so like I said i need some explanation to the 1st warning point and any other hidden or public reports regarding harassment that negatively affects decisions so I can at the minimum defend myself.

Regarding the 2nd warning that made my total points to 7 which got me banned for 1 week I believe, like i just mentioned if PulseImpulse is equally to blame for harassing me why did He get less points and less of a punishment for especially instigating the situation. PulseImpulse does instigate people probably to get a reaction and probably my opinion is he does it to try to eliminate his competitors or put them in a negative light to influence buyers decisions on who to use I don't put a finger on it exactly but that's what I think.

If i'm not allowed to defend myself then what's the point of appeals, is the staff decision final because if the 2nd warning point part was due to "others" reports then it just doesn't make much sense to me especially in the view point of fairness.

3rd instance is again basically relating to PulseImpulse, I feel this is the most unfair scenario in all of these. Especially picking on mcpker without talking to me or him especially knowing that @Prime has been contacting me privately to discuss a anonymous member who is trying to get me banned, this led to a developed paranoia as to why and who would do it and i conflicted with mcpker in regards to him offering the option that he could ask a few people in hopes the person responsible would make themselves appear and then it makes everyone's jobs easier and prevents a paranoid @Prime from making me paranoid about something that I should never have been talked to.

Now I'm going to question the wording has chosen in that final dispute/situation:

"From what I can gather, McPker has been going between multiple users (and staff) in an attempt to instigate disputes, cause drama"

^ @Prime is mainly responsible for this whole mess in regards to @TheMcPker in the first place, he made me paranoid telling me someone is out to get me even though i wasn't worried and i explained that i wasn't because I haven't done anything he continued to make me paranoid giving me frequent updates. As explained above this got @TheMcPker involved to try help the situation. ^

"We've had similar findings from Lycen."

Lycen has virtually minimum in regards to harassment. Lycen should have asked Impulse privately of his claims of having a private client and developers but Lycen chose to confront him publicly and obviously it was a pretty good idea because it forced Impulse to react. Obviously not in a good way, I don't even understand what Lycen has done wrong. They're both equally to blame

"Edit: Pulse's warning points are being bumped to 3, as he already has a warning for previous harassment. This will lead to a 24 hour suspension from both forums and discord."

My opinion is this is unfair because my 2nd case of harassment I got a 7day ban and was given a total of like 7 warning points for the 2nd instance. Why does Impulse who IS an instigator only get another 2 points and I get 6?

That's all I have to say. If you feel that adding all of this up along with re-reading the situations in all 3 cases still warrants a permanent ban then I accept it but at least I appealed. I've been here since July 2016 and have been online virtually everyday and have tried to help the community grow with SDN scripts, tutorials, postings, being active, helping the newbies.

I understand not everyone is perfect but I feel the permanent ban right now is unwarranted and I should be given another chance to redeem myself. I'm not here to cause shit to the community but I also feel I'm being targeted that ultimately ends with me getting a perma ban.

If i stay perma then i just wanna say that DB has helped me develop a new hobby that allowed me to learn new skills, pushed me to develop things i wouldn't develop in other scenarios and overall has helped me make that sweet $$$. I also want to thank everyone on DB for making it a good place for botting and I want to personally thank all of my previous market clients in helping me push better pricing, quality of product and ultimately save fellow botters some time and money. If I'm allowed back I personally will guarantee that I will have a long hard think about how  i react to situations and to prevent any interaction past a specific point. I also guarantee I will strive to help the community more and try to redeem myself, It's not good enough that i have to be told several times for harassment and that I apologize for those affects and if I really hurt the feelings of people then i am sorry.

Have a good day. Thanks for reading, any questions Nezz you can pm me on discord i already added you. Also i'll check here every so often. Peace

Hello.

Since you asked about your first warning: It looks like you were warned for leaving 4-8 comments on several threads of a competitor trashing his services and rather baselessy stating that his services were far worse than yours. The frustrating bit here is that not only is harassment and starting fights against the rules, but if even one comment like this (or even anything vaguely negative) would be left on your threads, even if it were from a legitimate customer, you would report it as "spam" and endlessly whine to a mod to get it taken off. I believe in the warning message I had warned you not to harass and smear your competition and told you that continuing to do so would result in a ban. You continued to do so after this warning.

Hello.

Since you asked about your first warning: It looks like you were warned for leaving 4-8 comments on several threads of a competitor trashing his services and rather baselessy stating that his services were far worse than yours. The frustrating bit here is that not only is harassment and starting fights against the rules, but if even one comment like this (or even anything vaguely negative) would be left on your threads, even if it were from a legitimate customer, you would report it as "spam" and endlessly whine to a mod to get it taken off. I believe in the warning message I had warned you not to harass and smear your competition and told you that continuing to do so would result in a ban. You continued to do so after this warning.

Is it still classed as harassment if the other party is guilty of the same offense to me though? also I understand it now your point of view and the situation in regards to the 1st warning point. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is it still classed as harassment if the other party is guilty of the same offense to me though? also I understand it now your point of view and the situation in regards to the 1st warning point. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes of course it is. Just because someone harassed you back doesn't mean it was okay that you did in the first place. This is like calling the cops to report that the money you stole from your boss was stolen back by your boss.

Yes of course it is. Just because someone harassed you back doesn't mean it was okay that you did in the first place. This is like calling the cops to report that the money you stole from your boss was stolen back by your boss.

Also in regards to whining to mods, last time I remember the guy never even bought anything from me. The 2nd last time i remember i made a dispute because the guy was wrong again. Can you recall exactly when i've complained to staff in an instance where the post was justified and why if so did the staff remove such post if it was justified?

Can you also send me the posts that were deleted that were classed as the harassment/smearing the competitor under the first warning?

I'd just like to point out that you question why you were banned for harassment, saying you didn't do anything bad.

But then you go on to say:
    "I also guarantee I will strive to help the community more and try to redeem myself, It's not good enough that i have to be told several times for harassment and that I apologize for those affects and if I really hurt the feelings of people then i am sorry."

The reason your warnings were much harsher than Pulse's is simply because you've been warned *so* many times. You've been muted in the discord and every time you come to me, saying you've changed your ways. You behave for maybe a week. Why would I think this would be any different?

I'd just like to point out that you question why you were banned for harassment, saying you didn't do anything bad.

But then you go on to say:

"I also guarantee I will strive to help the community more and try to redeem myself, It's not good enough that i have to be told several times for harassment and that I apologize for those affects and if I really hurt the feelings of people then i am sorry."

The reason your warnings were much harsher than Pulse's is simply because you've been warned *so* many times. You've been muted in the discord and every time you come to me, saying you've changed your ways. You behave for maybe a week. Why would I think this would be any different?

Because my point of view and thought process of harassment is much different to yours. I've now learn that and come to the realization that any toxic nature or saying anything in a negative light regarding any competitors even if it's not "really" related can be seen as harassment. I understand that now unlike before I thought doing obvious harassment was wrong but didn't realize the level that you want the line to be at. I now understand that, I understand there is no point in saying anything remotely negative because its harassment from DreamBot Staff point of view. In the future I will do things differently and not competitors words.

This member should not continue to exist on this forum ,continuing to spread hatred , and harassment over the community , and even with his ban he still wants to instigate people, and harass them , not only did he get perma banned, he also opened a dispute against another legit member of this community only to to think he is clearing his image, which he is not . Clearly shows that he has not changed the slightest at all , the screenshots clearly shows his full of hatred intentions against DB members,and still wants to get involved in many disputes which is not a good image for DB at ALL.

As you said your Self Nezz , he was warned many times before, many many endless times. Not only did i open a dispute against him before for obvious reasons of harassment but after a week he had clearly done the exact same thing i initially opened the dispute against him clearly shows how careless this person is, he tried to show us that he was sorry and such , which is clearly a lie of which he uses to get un-banned , and continue to annoy respectable members of Dreambot.

Your post clearly shows how hypocrite this person is , so i am not even sure how you are allowing this appeal to even exist in the first place. Mcpker also was somehow involved into this working with Donald Trump to target members of this respectful community, i don't know much but you know it all Nezz.

I'm going to go ahead and decline this appeal.

Your current behavior does not suggest at all that you intend to change.

You will remain banned, there is no current "deadline" for this ban. It is in all purposes permanent until there is evidence that would sway the current situation.

You're free to try and appeal it again in 4 weeks.

Archived