Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • WC Method

PrimoFernando

Hey,

what is the best method to use on a wc script?

I use the method isStandingStill(), but i want a method that detects when the tree that is being cut disappears.

thanks

I personally use a method which detects a period of non-animation along with a check to see if the tree object exists

Store the game object of the current tree, and check exists() on it :)

I use this to get the tree GameObject willowTree = getGameObjects().closest("Willow"); but how can i store it? I can't figure it out. 

I use this to get the tree GameObject willowTree = getGameObjects().closest("Willow"); but how can i store it? I can't figure it out. 

That does store it in the variable willowTree. :o

That does store it in the variable willowTree. :o

ahahahah you're right but when i check if exists() it keeps clicking the tree and i can't see a way to stop this without using isStandingStill().

Archived