Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Regarding the recent connectivity issues...

Nima

As many of you may have experienced, the dreambot login server is having some issues. Due to this issue, a lot of users could not run their favorite SDN scripts and make a little bit of pocket money. Some of those users are VIP; they pay a monthly contribution and in return expect a working bot. Unfortunately, this is not the cause.
    Therefore, I ask for a big ass refund. 2 days of hardcore farming could accumulate approximately 2m. I know some of these big farmers make like 5m, but those aside. I'm here to ask for a refund for the poor average VIP botter.

Refund wanted:

Price of vip ($8) times the days of down time (2/30) = $0.53 

You don't have to pay every VIP botter that amount. However, we would like to see your moderator Prime get a large cut so he can get compensated for his efforts. 

Rnpua2w.png

UPDATE:

Pandemic promised us 7 days of extra vip/sponsor. gg

I know some of these big farmers make like 5m, 

Thats a joke right? most farmers who know what there doing make about 50-150m a day,

Also about the downtime staff said its due to a ddos attack and im pretty sure there not a fan of it either.

Since the server is down its clear the server cannot stop/counter this attack.

Which isnt the dev's/admins fault at all.. so just have some patience for them to upgrade thier protection of counter the attack and the bot will be up n running again

+1

Thats a joke right? most farmers who know what there doing make about 50-150m a day,

Also about the downtime staff said its due to a ddos attack and im pretty sure there not a fan of it either.

Since the server is down its clear the server cannot stop/counter this attack.

Which isnt the dev's/admins fault at all.. so just have some patience for them to upgrade thier protection of counter the attack and the bot will be up n running again

This may be true, but why does that mean I have to pay for something that doesn't work?

Archived