Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 1 year ban?

Nicks485

Thought they only did 2 day bans and perm bans.. I just got a 1 year ban, kinda lame...

confused... one message says this

A temporary ban has been placed on your account meaning you will be unable to access the game for the next 48 hours. This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media. 

then in my account status it says....

Offence Date: 08-Nov-2017

Offence Expiry: 08-Nov-2018

Alright cool, btw if anyone is curious I used nones aio thiever when I got the ban used it for like 45 minutes and got kicked off then my account was disabled. I babysit my bots so I wasn't reported no one else was around. only bot for like 2 - 3 hours a day spread out over the day.

Alright cool, btw if anyone is curious I used nones aio thiever when I got the ban used it for like 45 minutes and got kicked off then my account was disabled. I babysit my bots so I wasn't reported no one else was around. only bot for like 2 - 3 hours a day spread out over the day.

bans are delayed so im pretty sure it wasnt nones aio thiever

Archived