Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bitcoin mining

Stan

Who is currently mining, if so, is it profitable for you? Not bitcoin specifically, any cryptocurrency.

Im currently considering it, if I do go with it, I will prob go with 12+ gpus my first rig.

Thoughts?

Dont mine bitcoin with any gpu, you are gonna be really dissapointed. You use asics for that.

If you really gonna use a gpu to mine try something like ethereum or zcash

i meant any crypto :P 

Dont mine bitcoin with any gpu, you are gonna be really dissapointed. You use asics for that.

If you really gonna use a gpu to mine try something like ethereum or zcash

lets say I got a 970 and a 1080 ti, would I be able to use them both to mine if they are on the same mobo?

using gpu mine Ethereum , monero??  using asic mine bitcoin ,  dash   =) Your most significant cost will be electricity so cost of kw/h in your country will heavily influence.

Do not quote me on this but i think: Ethereum is good to mine now, monero will be the way of the future, coins will rise in the last 12 days of this month

Archived