Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New botter with a 72gb ram server

Azriel

Hello,

I've just recently had an idea to start botting RuneScape but i'm not quiet sure how to start and where.

My specs: 2 x Six-Core X5650 2.66GHz 72GB ram 8 * 2.5. 

It will be awesome if someone could help me and teach me some stuff default_smile.png

My discord is: Azriel#5763

Just whatever you do don't bot your main. Or if you are gonna do it anyways then at least bot other accounts for a month or more so you understand how it works.

Good luck to you, however I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for someone to spoonfeed you information. My advice would be to play the game and start reading, there's plenty of information on just these forums alone.

Thanks guys i hope it'll go good :)

It'll be your processors doing most of the work. That amount of memory is way overkill.

The server wasn't meant for RuneScape botting it was bought for league of legends botting but things didn't go as planned

Thanks guys i hope it'll go good :)

The server wasn't meant for RuneScape botting it was bought for league of legends botting but things didn't go as planned

What happened to league botting? Just curious 

What happened to league botting? Just curious 

Pretty much dead, riot is banning the bots like crazy, can't sell anymore so i need to start botting other stuff :P Now i'm looking for a partner on this side of game botting hoping to get a pretty big seller :P

Archived