Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cheap 66 magic account 369k

rune adam43

(expect price do drop slowly to nothing, to get the account sold)

66 MAGIC SUICIDE ORBER

1. Stats of the account SOME OF THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BOTTED, 66 magic, 10 defense, 30 hp, random skills level 10 (defense may be higher, skills may have 1 or 2 extra levels) **40 range also (splashing)

2. Account status (bans, mutes)

No bans, f2p account, account has been checked on high scores while creating this.

3. Login screen

Exceeded attachment uploads, can't figure out how to delete pictures from lobster account.

4. Quests (completed)

7 quest points, if not will do/ pay for 7 quest points by hand.

5. Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable)

Assume nothing, slim possibility of 200k (added into price)

6. Minimum bid (price to start bids)

7. Autowin  : 369k

8. Payment method

Oldschool Runescape Gp

9. Trading conditions (middleman)

You go first, you supply middleman ... we use a free middleman from services section here on DB.

10.Previous owners (if any)

I am original owner

REPLACEMENTS?

No replacements will be offered. This account was rested at 115 days last log in (should be able to dig up a picture of it), between 5-7 days since logging into it. **full refund may be offered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Account sold, stay with me for similar accounts.

LOBSTERS ARE UP TO 135GP EACH

50k   25k = Lobster Botter

Additional info:

This account was made to suicide bot lobster. The account has at least 20/20/20 Attack, Strength and Defense.

Tutorial island hand done, Levels 40 to 45 fishing were hand trained fishing lobster,EVERYTHING ELSE was botted.

Leave a comment or Pm me

1. Stats of the account

2. Account status (bans, mutes)

3. Login screen

4. Quests (completed)

7qp's 

5. Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable)

Lobster pot, nothing else noteable

6. Minimum bid (price to start bids)

7. Autowin

8. Payment method

Oldschool Runescape Gp

9. Trading conditions (middleman)

You go first, you supply middleman ... we use a free middleman from services section here on DB by the name of 'Triblion'

10.Previous owners (if any)

I am original owner

REPLACEMENTS?

- 7 days after sale to let me know the account was ban on first log in (you will need evidence in your favor)

- 2 hours after sale to let me know if the account was locked

- if you are eligible for a replacement it will be given to you with in 72 hours of your report

post-25964-0-94424800-1511312068_thumb.png

post-25964-0-46619900-1511312170_thumb.png

Looking forward to see more sales come from you in the future. Best of luck

Thank you Xephy =) I plan on selling a 66 magic account for air orbs soon, would you recommend adding it to this post? what would you pay for an account with 66 magic if you were farming orbs?

Thank you Xephy =) I plan on selling a 66 magic account for air orbs soon, would you recommend adding it to this post? what would you pay for an account with 66 magic if you were farming orbs?

I believe they go from 4-6m right now. You might as well make your own shop page once you build up some rep.

@Xephy

Can i change the title of this thread? or is "1 Lobster Botter" permanent. 

When you click edit, click "view full page editor", or something along those words and you should be able to edit the title.

• 4 months later...

When you click edit, click "view full page editor", or something along those words and you should be able to edit the title.

Sadly it's a VIP/Sponsor perk only "Able to edit thread title!", the other way is to report the post and ask to change the name from what I've heard from others on discord. Not sure if you're really supposed to do that though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived