Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • A few questions

Chino

okay guys im new to this, and I have a few questions.

First of all, if I made an account on my home I.P And then bought a proxy and started using that on the same account, would they look into all the I.Ps that account has played on if i get banned and possibly ban the accounts my home I.P has also played on?

Also how long should i let the account rest after finishing tut island(Non Botted)?

I forgot some so I'll post them as I remember them thanks guys.

If you are going to use a proxy on an account it's best to create it with the proxy (I use a firefox plugin). And it is probable that Jagex associates IP address that an account has logged on with each other but no you would not get chain-banned on your home IP if your proxy bot got banned. Not sure about the resting.

Archived