Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The point of botting if you'll eventually be banned?

nuclear

What is the point of botting a character up to high levels if you would be eventually banned anyways? This assumption of an eventual ban is based on what I read on these forums - that you'll "eventually be banned"

If that is true, then what is the point of botting RS? Are the premium scripts the safest that don't get you banned?

It is possible to build a max main up over a few years through botting if you take a lot of precautions and don't bot more than 10 hours a week. Botters usually want fast xp and gp which gets them banned among other things.

What is the point of botting a character up to high levels if you would be eventually banned anyways? This assumption of an eventual ban is based on what I read on these forums - that you'll "eventually be banned"

If that is true, then what is the point of botting RS? Are the premium scripts the safest that don't get you banned?

Botting successfully is a lot more complicated than most people think. You can definitely get away with botting on a single account without being banned if you do it properly. I would say the main purpose of botting at this point is gold farming, in which case a lot of people just accept bans as a cost of operation.

Archived