Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban appeal - FreakJoost

FrxJt

Who warned you: 

Nezz

Why you were warned:

Your account is too heavily implicated with McPkers, and you're unfortunately going to have to suffer the same consequences.

Why you should have the points removed: 

I want to provide scripts to the community and learn about scripting in general.

I've been using Dreambot at school and that is why my account is implicated with McPkers since we are classmates.

If you would consider unbanning me, I will only use my home's IP address if that is needed to stay here.

I've unbanned you, freakjoost.

Please be aware that due to your involvement with McPker and his current open disputes on private scripts, you're going to be unable to open a private script shop.

If any accounts in the future are linked to yours through an IP, you will be permanently banned for having multiple accounts, since it will be assumed as your home IP.

Archived