Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Report against Darren69 [Merged Threads]

Rip

The Sythe link you provided appears to be broken. This is the correct link to the thread: https://www.sythe.org/threads/best-scripter-cc-scout/

It appears the user was banned for scamming. His account match here, @Darren69, will be placed on TWC for now until I decide something further.

I'm not sure how exactly he is affiliated with @TheMcPker, like you say, but I do see that he tries to advertise a service for him.

First i would like to say i have never scammed anyone in this game or irl, i am an honest person. I got an unpleasant email when i woke up this morning and i had no idea why as i never scammed anyone before. This is clear and utter harassment and i am basically being blackmailed and doxed at this point. Theres no reason to have these people on dreambot, good scripters getting kicked, and people getting banned for no reason. When people get banned they should know why they get banned and not be confused like i am right now. Absolutely unnaceptable, eccentric, and disgusting behaviour.

You don't have to make a new thread. Just respond to the thread in which the report has been made against you. It is here: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/12698-multiple-accounts/

Nobody doxed you. The information provided in the report against you is all public information. You scammed a user on another forum, and were banned for it.

You also don't seem to understand what blackmail is. Unfortunately, making false accusations and giving other people false feedback is not a good way of defending yourself when you have been caught scamming and multi-accounting.

We actually did not want to jump to any conclusions about it.

You're getting extremely defensive. You are lying about things to cover for yourself when we did not even mean to make any strong judgments.

Unfortunately, you are now claiming that you've never been on Sythe and even pretending you don't know what it means to multi-account. This really goes against the facts:

1. Your banned Sythe account has an IP and full profile name match.

2. You have multiple accounts on DreamBot.

While we wanted to be as forgiving and fair as possible, this leads to the conclusion that you are still the same dishonest person that scammed somebody on Sythe.

After discussion with the staff team, we've come to the conclusion that your offenses justify a ban.

We are here to enforce the rules, but we also try to be understanding. Making false accusations and lying to cover up for the fact that you've broken numerous rules is not the ideal way to go about it.

Archived