Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • All Accounts Banned (used Veast minning, ganja wc, and free fletching)

TwoVTwelves

Just a heads up to everyone on this site.

The risk is there (antibans inside of scripts dont help)

3 Acccounts of mine got banned (only 3 i ever used these scripts)

Main Account  - Ran Fletching bot for 1 hour 12 minutes (was looking at screeen) auto logged out, perm ban

Next Account -  Used Ganja WC for 3 hours with antiban on HIGH with everything, banned next day

Next Account - Used V East Minning for 3 hours (ish)- banned later that day.

To think i almost bought some scripts and signed up for VIP.............................. SOOO glad i didnt..

Happy Getting Banned Everyone!

mining or woodcutting for 3 hours is usually a ban. Less so with woodcutting but still. And if your gonna bot fletching then do something that is low interaction like fletching longbows. git gud.

Did fletch longbows... have a proxy myself already......... so i got gud.....

Could it also be luck of the people around you? like if someone sees you and they report you (a bunch of people walking by)?

Archived