Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Broken proxies by Clock Work

Nima

yeah same here  i bought  2  for  him and both  was  banned  in few  houres   35.190.179.252  port 1080

35.188.197.14  port 1080
    username= socks
    password= socks123    i  wont use  thees  anymore   so  some  can  keep  them  lol

User @Clock Work has been banned after 3 days of not responding to these disputes made against him.

If he would like to appeal, he will have to address these complaints and explain why he's been ignoring everyone.

He told me exactly the same thing, copy paste. If what he told us is the truth, I feel sorry for him. But this is no valid reason for the used proxies he sold us, as it happened before the so called heart attack.

Hello,

I just recently got out of the hospital and was unable to pay the server bill due to that reason. My servers are back online and you can contact me via Discord to get your new proxy with a free 30 days if you experienced down-time as part of this issue.

Beyond your heart attack. You still sold several the same proxies to members of this community. You can´t blame that on your heart attack. If you heart attack is real I am sorry for you, but beside that, you can start with paying people back. Not by giving free proxies but by giving the mills back so they can decide for themself if they want some new proxies from you.

Only then you would earn some of my trust.

• 3 weeks later...

There seems to be no further responses from Clockwork, and the people disputing haven't received any form of compensation. The decision will remain and this dispute will be marked as closed.

Archived