Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

I get the error once in a while while running the script. I've been running it for about 2 hours now & it occasionally pops up every couple minutes or so.

As far as the GUI, I've followed the settings exactly how they say when you hover over the text.

Ok, don't worry about the error, it's just because your not using certain bits of the GUI.

I think the only time it could attack somebody else's NPC is if the bot identifies an NPC that is good for us to attack and we start to move the mouse to attack the NPC but another player gets there first. It should only click once or twice though before moving on to another NPC.

As for not attacking the NPC's that are in the area you set, they are probably trying to interact with another player. As your not in a multizone area we don't fight NPC's if they have another player as their target. (E.g. if your a place were NPCs are aggressive when you first arrive all of the NPC's try to attack you).

Is this script able to bank the loot u get ?

Yes this script will go to the nearest bank (Presuming you are somewhere that Dreambot can walk to a bank from).

Doesnt work for me at pyrefiends :(

Sorry for my last post - I think it didnt work at pyrefiends because they are in a dungeon. The script works at yaks perfectly for me. Thanks for offering this for free.

hi I've tried using this script but it isn't working on my end. Maybe im doing something wrong? i enter in all the information correctly and im at the hill giants. I spell the npc name correct but he just doesn't move or click to attack anything .. any suggestions?

hi I've tried using this script but it isn't working on my end. Maybe im doing something wrong? i enter in all the information correctly and im at the hill giants. I spell the npc name correct but he just doesn't move or click to attack anything .. any suggestions?

Are you setting a big enough area to check for the NPC's in? 

still been trying to use this script and no luck. Every time i start the script he just won't click anything. I do pick a big enough radius but he doesn't move. Any more suggestions? thanks though!

Archived