Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

Script won't do anything after I run it, I have already reset the view to default as well. I'm trying to safespot greater demons at the cave at kourend. 

Error I get while running script: 

• [ERROR]14:18:05: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "" at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592) at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615) at KingFighterGUI.m(Unknown Source) at Main.a(Unknown Source) at Main.c(Unknown Source) at Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)   

Script won't do anything after I run it, I have already reset the view to default as well. I'm trying to safespot greater demons at the cave at kourend. 

Error I get while running script: 

• [ERROR]14:18:05: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "" at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592) at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615) at KingFighterGUI.m(Unknown Source) at Main.a(Unknown Source) at Main.c(Unknown Source) at Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)   

I have identified the issue and have pushed an update out (Currently waiting for it to be recompiled).

In the meantime if you aren't using World Hopping go to the 'WorldHop' tab in the GUI and set 'Time Before Hopping' to 0. This should fix the issue.

Script update is now live and everything should be running sweet.

Great script. I'm using it to safe spot Lesser demons.

Got this error:

[ERROR]15:12:51: Exception has occurred while running! Please report
    error to developer if problem persists:
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "" at
    java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source) at
    java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source) at
    java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source) at KingFighterGUI.j(Unknown
    Source) at Main.c(Unknown Source) at Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at
    org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at
    java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Got this error:

Sometimes it will freeze & won't click on the NPCs in the radius I set 

Also, it keeps attacking other NPCs even tho another player is attacking them & I have "Multi" unchecked in the GUI before starting.

can you add experiments support? it wont go to bank

I may look at adding in the experiments cave.

Got this error:

Sometimes it will freeze & won't click on the NPCs in the radius I set 

Also, it keeps attacking other NPCs even tho another player is attacking them & I have "Multi" unchecked in the GUI before starting.

Does that error appear when you first start the script? if so then it shouldn't cause any issues (Just means a field in the GUI is empty).

I retested the script in a busy area and it didn't try to take anybody's NPC. Make sure to press the 'Refresh all' button in the Dreambot client (Free Scripts > Refresh all) to make sure you have the latest version.

If you could provide me with the status the GUI is showing when you have any issues along with a copy of the debug console output that would help.

I may look at adding in the experiments cave.

Does that error appear when you first start the script? if so then it shouldn't cause any issues (Just means a field in the GUI is empty).

I retested the script in a busy area and it didn't try to take anybody's NPC. Make sure to press the 'Refresh all' button in the Dreambot client (Free Scripts > Refresh all) to make sure you have the latest version.

If you could provide me with the status the GUI is showing when you have any issues along with a copy of the debug console output that would help.

I get the error once in a while while running the script. I've been running it for about 2 hours now & it occasionally pops up every couple minutes or so.

As far as the GUI, I've followed the settings exactly how they say when you hover over the text.

Archived