Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

• 2 weeks later...

works pretty well, but ive found these bugs:

1. From time to time it will move the camera around and do nothing else until NPC attacks.

2. It doesn't come back from bank after withdrawing food (getting this at Edgeville Dungeon).

I hope this script goes to premium so I can support it.

Gl!

@kingsolo is there any way to add functionality to open the config after you've started the bot? For example I want to add an item to the loot list, I have to stop the bot and start it again to get to the config? Prob my mistake, great bot so far my man, havent had to bank yet so I havent had any issues.

@BEM80 im trying to run the script and its not working ,i think i dont fill the fields right can u please help me? im in Edgeville Dungeon attacking giants and i want it with eating food ,salmon 

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using this script, so for got 1-70 str, 1-60 magic and 1-63 range and no ban. I bot only 2hours at a time and max of 6h per day.

How u guys botting? How much per day? for how long using this script?

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Hello kingSolo, yes we want to ask if there is any implementation for DB3 as of currently the scriot generate some errors and wont start. Have been a muy too fan of this script since joining db, hope it would work again, thanks :)

Archived