Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

Once again this is absolutely brilliant.. a break feature would make it even better as using the client break system doesn't work with combat scripts

On 8/10/2019 at 8:51 PM, kingsolo said:

Widget IDs updated for skill switching, now working again.

Amazing script. Will you ever add reaggro support for sand crabs? Can you add edge dung (monks of zamorak) too?

Great script. Would be happy to pay for this premium monthly or donation to keep it supported.

Suggestions:

Allow configuring equipment and forcing bot to get it from bank if not equipped.

Support stopping script when reaching goal ranged & magic level.

Thanks for making this script and keeping it active on dremabot.

41 minutes ago, kiji said:

Great script. Would be happy to pay for this premium monthly or donation to keep it supported.

Suggestions:

Allow configuring equipment and forcing bot to get it from bank if not equipped.

Support stopping script when reaching goal ranged & magic level.

Thanks for making this script and keeping it active on dremabot.

Updooted! This script is truely a work of art. Only thing I hope for if this script goes on to paid in the future is a lifetime option instead of having to keep up with monthly payments. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did this script get detected or something? Every single account I've used this with recently has gotten the barn hammer. :/ Both members accounts and F2P accounts have gotten the ban hammer. Idefk. I guess it has to be the locations i was using. 

On 9/14/2019 at 10:51 AM, 4ng1f1sh said:

Did this script get detected or something? Every single account I've used this with recently has gotten the barn hammer. 😕 Both members accounts and F2P accounts have gotten the ban hammer. Idefk. I guess it has to be the locations i was using. 

Is this perhaps a link onto the same IP address that resulted in a multi ban? This is the kind of script I was looking for - would like to donate to keep it afloat if confirmed up to date and functional. 

2 minutes ago, JBuser said:

Is this perhaps a link onto the same IP address that resulted in a multi ban? This is the kind of script I was looking for - would like to donate to keep it afloat if confirmed up to date and functional. 

Ignore that I was just being dumb. I too would pay for this. As I've said a few replies up though, I just hope if it does go paid I can pay for a lifetime of it instead of doing it monthly. 

Archived