Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

Hi man!

Great effort on this script, it's just wonderful!! I'm using it on Hill Giants and I've noticed something rather annoying. He drops the full inventory, including the brass key, which unables me to get back to the dungeon.

Maybe make him unload his bag per item or add a feature to take away any items from bank?

Thanks for your time on this job!!

Thank you, this is amazing but I am having trouble with saving configs. It's completely random whether or not it saves... any way around this? Also, how would I delete old configs I no longer need? 

On 8/1/2019 at 5:52 AM, lemondrop said:

Thank you, this is amazing but I am having trouble with saving configs. It's completely random whether or not it saves... any way around this? Also, how would I delete old configs I no longer need? 

I also have this problem.. but this script is fantastic! Got to 85 strength with it so far

On 8/1/2019 at 12:52 AM, lemondrop said:

me too. :X
    But nice work mate

Trying to use this on the Hobgoblins on the peninsula near the crafting guild, I put everything in exactly as needed. Start the script on the peninsula and everything, and it just runs back to the bank in central falador and then logs out

• 2 weeks later...

@kingsolo put this at premium area. :P
    will be nice if u give us more support.
    Stronghold Security 3rd level will be supported soon?

thank you!

Bug:
    - Don't save or load 100%

On 8/25/2019 at 6:08 PM, HIDDENSPECIES said:

I'm having better luck saving configs if I start from scratch. Also deleted a ton of .ini files from my computer

Saving a config only works if it's a new one, you can't alter a previously saved config. One day I will get round to reworking that.

Archived