Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

On 5/4/2019 at 6:53 AM, ANNEX said:

great script, only problem i see it keeps putting the brass key away when it banks and gets stuck until i take the key out of bank

Do you have the Brass key added in the 'ignore items' list? Anything in that list won't get banked.

@kingsolo I didn't like this script at first because it had a bit much going on, and I didn't feel like setting it up, but now that I've set it up and see it in action, I have to admit..it's quite the piece of work! Nice job man, and big props for making it free! :D

On 5/15/2019 at 6:08 AM, kingsolo said:

Do you have the Brass key added in the 'ignore items' list? Anything in that list won't get banked.

yes i  dint know u needed to do that and it works great this is one of my last runs

29h with 1h break every 2h

KingFighter.png

On 5/19/2019 at 9:47 PM, ANNEX said:

yes i  dint know u needed to do that and it works great this is one of my last runs

29h with 1h break every 2h

KingFighter.png

Excellent run!, good to know the script is still going strong seeing as I've not looked at it in a while.

great script. small bug report: It keeps attacking other types of demons (ie greater or lesser demons) when I only have "Black demon" in the npc to attack box

12 hours ago, pythius said:

Script's still running but I had to post a progress report and say my thanks for the bot. 👌

Screenshot_2550.png

This is the end of this session. Sweet bot. 👌

Screenshot_2552.png

On 5/27/2019 at 2:28 PM, pythius said:

This is the end of this session. Sweet bot. 👌

Screenshot_2552.png

46 hours almost, long run!

On 5/29/2019 at 4:42 PM, tunnel_rat69 said:

if i run out of arrows, will it log out?  or just continue to attempt to attack?

It will log out when out of arrows or runes etc

Archived