Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

11 hours ago, lichessacc2 said:

just clear jagex cache, should be a temp fix. working for me now.

btw @kingsolo, best free fighter script out there. been botting for over 2 months, CB level 72, no bans atm. thank you.

Just followed this advice about deleting the cache, PERFECT. Thanks :D

On 1/11/2019 at 10:42 AM, lichessacc2 said:

just clear jagex cache, should be a temp fix. working for me now.

btw @kingsolo, best free fighter script out there. been botting for over 2 months, CB level 72, no bans atm. thank you.

Just wondering, are you botting for like 1-2 hours a day? As it's really low combat unless it's a pure that should be nearly maxed with that combat :D

Can you add a feature to disable rabdom screen rotating and skill checking i find these to be obvious bot features. I set up my camera to focus on spawns. And the bot looks away from those then rotates back for no reason. And most people use things like runelite so your not checking random stats that have nothing to do with what your doing every 2 minutes

Only able to run on one bot at a time any advice on how to run it on multiple bots? King fighter keeps jumping between tabs and they get stuck in a loop.

4 hours ago, pyro5653 said:

Only able to run on one bot at a time any advice on how to run it on multiple bots? King fighter keeps jumping between tabs and they get stuck in a loop.

Found that one out the other day too it went a little crazy.

A couple of requests if you have the time or inclination to add them.

1) Could you name the comboboxes and other fields to make it easier to edit manually? I like to add in the loot once I've saved the basic structure.

2) Could you add in more loot fields? I think it goes up to Jlist29, could you double that at all to allow for adding in any gem or special drop table loot items?

3) Could you add in more food fields? If you take Lobster with you for example and NPC drops cooked Tuna, you'd want to set the second food field to show that item to allow it to pick it up and be able to eat that too. 

4) When safe spotting, after tagging a target and walking back to the safespot, it's very slow to then re-engage with that NPC and quite often the NPC will be taken by somebody else.

Very simple bits to add to an already amazing script. :)

Thanks

Hello, and thank you for a great script. 

There seems to be a few issues with the Varrock Sewers. First of all, there is the web which you have to slash to get to the Moss Giants. If it does not slash it on the first try, it will stuck in front of the web forever. Also, after it has banked, it stucks immediately after climbing down into the Sewers on the way back. So basically it has no problem going out of the Varrock Sewers and banking at Varrock East, but it gets stuck on its way back. I have encountered this problem several times when I am fighting at Moss Giants in the Varrock Sewers.

Are there any quick fixes to these problems? Thank you.

Best,

Bateman

Archived