Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

1 hour ago, Sonastro said:

I am using a rune scimitar, and so are they.

I figured it out, I was using the client.jar file that is in C:/Users/MyFolder/DreamBot/BotData to launch my game, instead of using DBLauncher.jar.

Been using this script for several weeks now without problems, loving it. I'm gonna mention that I was using the Abyssal whip and the bot will use the special attack with that every time it hits 50%, however it won't use the special attack at all for the Abyssal dagger. Are only certain weapons supported or are you planning to add more in the future?

3 hours ago, vikavish123 said:

Seems not not withdraw range potions even though I have many range pt (3) in the bank.

Could you also add antifire potion?

Agreed, anti-fire would be banging :)

so I'm having a problem with it. it uses the tele tab to tele out of dung then says "walking to bank" clicks where bank is then doesn't bank... instead it runs back to dung and never empties the inv out. am I not supposed to have all the tele tabs in the inv? should It only have 1 at a time?

If i choose a dungeon that is not supported, for example, baby green dragons at karamja. If I fill my inv with food and a teletab, what happens when I run out offood? You cant logout until 10 seconds after combat. Will the bot tele out wait the 10 then logout?

I love this script. It always works flawlessly. Only thing I’d change is picking up arrows when it wields them because it always wields them right away in a not human like fashion.

Archived