Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

If you load settings it won't show the GUI? Even after starting the script. Apparently the GUI appears when you set the central tile?

There's no errors logged what so ever.

Just to let you know :)

1 hour ago, xentare said:

If you load settings it won't show the GUI? Even after starting the script. Apparently the GUI appears when you set the central tile?

There's no errors logged what so ever.

Just to let you know :)

I presume you mean load the paint? This is correct - the paint won't load until a central tile has been set :)

1 hour ago, kingsolo said:

I presume you mean load the paint? This is correct - the paint won't load until a central tile has been set :)

Yeah the paint, of course... Stupid me.

I mean the paint won't load at all. Even after I start a script (that has a central tile saved).

Right clicking closest player!
    [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
            java.lang.NullPointerException
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.ViewportTools.getModelArea(ViewportTools.java:601)
            at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.impl.EntityDestination.getDestinationShape(EntityDestination.java:45)
            at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.AbstractMouseDestination.getArea(AbstractMouseDestination.java:98)
            at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.AbstractMouseDestination.canInteract(AbstractMouseDestination.java:254)
            at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.click(Mouse.java:422)
            at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.click(Mouse.java:372)
            at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.click(Mouse.java:360)
            at Main.b(Unknown Source)
            at Main.onLoop(Unknown Source)
            at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.impl.EntityDestination.getDestinationShape(EntityDestination.java:45)
            at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.AbstractMouseDestination.getArea(AbstractMouseDestination.java:98)
            at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.AbstractMouseDestination.canInteract(AbstractMouseDestination.java:254)

This is also something you might want to look at :)

1 hour ago, xentare said:

Right clicking closest player!
    [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

This is also something you might want to look at :)

This happens because it can't find anybody to right click, it doesn't effect the script. I'll stop this from happening in the next release however :)

• [ERROR]13:00:57: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.GroundItem.getName(GroundItem.java:105) at Main.b(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.lambda$all$0(Interactables.java:61) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.all(Interactables.java:61) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:107) at Main.d(Unknown Source) at Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any idea why this error is happening? TIA

This is a really cool script but I have a few ideas of things that could make it better.

The ability to edit/rename a saved item. The Ability to delete a a saved item. I'm not sure if this is already possible somehow but an easy way to do it from the gui would be ideal.

Maybe a few preset saved things that are obviously perfectly preformed since it would be something you have tried it on personally. I haven't had any problems yet with my custom ones but it might be cool to have a few things already there to use with ease.

Other then that keep up the good work.

14 hours ago, davidgascon said:
    • [ERROR]13:00:57: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.GroundItem.getName(GroundItem.java:105) at Main.b(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.lambda$all$0(Interactables.java:61) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.all(Interactables.java:61) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:107) at Main.d(Unknown Source) at Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any idea why this error is happening? TIA

Looks like it's coming from a loot item, I've not managed to replicate this - did it effect the running of the script? / does it do this all the time?

12 hours ago, TheRealRobinH said:

This is a really cool script but I have a few ideas of things that could make it better.

The ability to edit/rename a saved item. The Ability to delete a a saved item. I'm not sure if this is already possible somehow but an easy way to do it from the gui would be ideal.

Maybe a few preset saved things that are obviously perfectly preformed since it would be something you have tried it on personally. I haven't had any problems yet with my custom ones but it might be cool to have a few things already there to use with ease.

Other then that keep up the good work.

I thought about preset profiles but I imagine if everyone starts running the same areas with the same settings it might increase ban chance. I'll look into editing the saved items, however you can delete them manually in the folder 'Users\'userhere'\DreamBot\Scripts' you will see the .ini files in there.

Patch 2.0:

• New Fight logic
    • Antiban changes
    • Taverley Dungeon added
    • Can now loot upto 12 items
    • Can now loot arrows we shoot (and equip them).
    • Added option to wait for loot to appear before attacking next NPC
    • Added teleporting back via Teletabs.
    • Can now set level goals (Script will switch between stances leveling evenly until goals have been reached) 

I've pushed the next patch so awaiting for it be recompiled. Lot's of changes in this one so if you have a profile saved in a dungeon it will likely need to be remade.

Ive been trying to get this to work for me, because the potential behind this bot is unreal, the GUI is amazing and it has so many features, except I can just never get it to run. I make sure my zoom distance is always reset before trying. 

Trying to safespot the lesser demon in the wizard tower with mage, made sure my unreachable and multi combat was clicked, ive tried messing with leaving in standard or safespot mode, filling in the central tile and leaving safespot tile empty, vice versa, filling them both out, ive made sure to make the fight radius large enough, im spelling the mob name correctly. But nothing works. 

Also tried this in varrock dungeon, ankous in SS, still got nothing out of it. 

The bot doesnt even attempt to attack the mob after starting the script. 

Unsure whats going on, but the options with this bot are unbelievable, hopefully it gets figured out!

Archived