Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • All in one trainer

N O V A S

I remember awhile back there was a free script for Dreambot that was awesome, it allowed you to train range, strength, attack, and defence. 

It set up such as

1. You equipped what you wanted to use to train

2. You refreshed and it loaded all the "enemys" around you and you selected which ones you wanted to attack

3. It then asked if you wanted to loot while killing. (Really useful for people who train range)

4. It asked what food you want to heal with and asked if you wanted to bank items / food (You would type the name of the items / food) 

5. Finally it asked what level you wanted to train to and then logged out when it achieved the goal. 

Also if someone could make a good FREE mining script that would be great, they all do not work for me. 

Archived