Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client wont open tried everything

coolio32

I downloaded the client installed java and it just doesnt open i've tried opening with java and all i get is a cmd pops up then closes I also tried the other way with javaw and it just does nothing i'm on a new pc windows 10 never had this problem before

• 1 year later...

i know im late to the party but i have found a solution, at least in my case, somehow it was being blocked, uninstall java uninstall runescape uninstall dreambot then.... DO THIS IN EXACT ORDER, step1: SEARCH COMPUTER FOR "DREAMBOT" "JAVA" "RUNE" (WITHOUT QUOTATION MARKS), step2: Delete all found files containing those words, step3: permanently delete all previously deleted files from recycle bin, step4: restart computer, step5: download the latest java program from official java site, step6: download oldschool runescape from official oldschool runescape site, step7: download dreambot from dreambot.org, step8: right click over "DBLauncher" the original file location, not the shortcut, click properties and if at bottom near "ok" button it says "unblock", click "unblock" then click "apply" and it should work. if no "unblock" button then sorry im no help to you

• 6 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 year later...

Archived