Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How Much Have Random Events Been Modified To Occur During Bot Activity?

Grimbles

Back in the day random events didn't feel as gimmicky as they are now, seeing as the current random events only really seem to occur in areas of high botting activity, such as the Karamja lobster dock.

I notice that I frequently receive random events only during botting activity, just tonight I received two. How much does this matter? Is this the system's way of checking a suspected player of botting or is it pure coincidence. I know they have tweaked randoms for a while I just don't know how much impact this has and if it is something to worry about.

Anyone have insight?

I think they may use randoms on bots who are acting like afk players and then when the bot dismisses the random instantly it might hint to them that it is a bot. Purely speculation of course.

Archived