Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users

• Exxistential

All members involved: LycenTheDead & PulseImpulse
    Thread Link: No Thread, Discord chat
    Explanation: After he called me out for not undercutting his prices, I pointed out he had made virtually no sales. He began flaming me in general chat, etc. Also, he was linking OSBot feedback, and another member stated that he had just left feedback for Pulse on his OSBot forum rather than here - indicating he is clearly advertising his OSBot forum. As I write this, he continues to post more flaming comments, despite being warned by Dreamlicker.

PulseImpulse-Today at 5:19 PM

@[top designer] pharaoh Do you know me , and @LycenTheDead ?

I am not even on Discord, I'm writing this report, and he continues to ping me like this, as if to attempt to provoke me.

Evidence:

PulseImpulse-Today at 5:19 PM

@[top designer] pharaoh Do you know me , and @LycenTheDead ?

f08f14652d.png

411efbdc25.png

In the time it took me to add these images (not long after stating above that he was continuing to try to provoke me) I have been pinged 3 more times, and he has said my name in mocking manners 5 more times, all can be found in Discord.

PulseImpulse-Today at 5:23 PM

like i dont even know @LycenTheDead

Why is pulse even here? He advertises sales through OSBot, requests feedback on OSBot, and uses his private client maintained by his private developers on payroll...
    Surely there's no reason for him to be here, flaming the community?
    Thank you for your time
    Edit: He continued to ping/mention/harass me enough to earn a temporary mute, 20 mentions later... Very obviously trying to provoke members of this community

How was i linking the other sites feedback lol , learn to read names differently the other dude is who was advertising it , and not me... i have made trades here , and i have gotten the feedback here ,and what proves it is my recent feedback...as well so where are you getting advertising other forums feedback from? not sure why you opened a dispute when it was already handled before hand lol trying to provoke me , and abusing the dispute section to get more of what you want cause Trump told you to or

at least encouraged it. the fact that you said "for calling me out for not undercutting you" you should read better like waaat lmfao . that was me talking to trump, and it was a totally normal conversation about prices of tutorials. you were putting out fake facts about me , and trying to show that i am a prick on chat... when all i had was a normal conversation ,how do you deny that? You started attacking me, and i just was answering your questions which were very aggressive ,then you started pointing fake facts about it , and flaming me all over the place, what did i do? i ignored you, and then your friend joined , and you continued to do so . and then did i come back because i couldn't just let you spitting words that don't even exist, and ruining my reputation over chat when tens of people are reading it.. which you did continue to do so.

here is the action taken against me by Dreamlicker , and it was handled by him. so clearly you are making excuses , and nothing else. 

v25kwT8.png

and here you are harassing and flaming... These are screenshots of many that he was provoking me , and harassing me in order to open a dispute against me.  

I5N8KTa.png

and this is a list of screenshots , of trump flaming me , and Lycen attacking me.

https://imgur.com/a/wn24c

https://imgur.com/a/IFhX5

https://imgur.com/a/h5Kpu

and lmfao  "He continued to ping/mention/harass me enough to earn a temporary mute, 20 mentions later... " i got muted not only by mentioning you , i mentioned everyone , that includes the @everyone, that includes me mentioning Dreamlicker , Pharoah , Donald Trump for several occasions add to it the whole chat that is the reason why i got muted , so don't be cutting words to abuse this system.

Well that's strange I said Gay because Deceiver posted his PUBG player and wasn't directly aimed towards you apart from that. You just provoking and i'm there telling Lycen that is what you do. If I've harassed you again then obviously the staff don't understand what harassment means so then they're welcome to ban me permanently in that case.

Ultimately I've said you're a dreamer. Don't forget to include the times you're personally attacking me for a reaction (3 times) and I haven't made a report because i'm not a dick like some people.

How is that harassing you when we are talking about undercuts , and why do you not undercut as well since you had a thread about it, it was a clear straight discussion nothing wrong about that... there are certain parts that weren't even directed to you which is why i said "I wasn't referring to you". "Plenty useless ones" i was clearly stating an honest review of the market which i did not mention anyone regarding that , it's a general directed message. "Not much to talk about other then the failures" did i mention any of you? if i wanted to insult you guys there i would have mentioned it lol... and at that time we were off-topic. also during the chat you have numerous times flamed me with names which i do no tolerate.

Due to the fact that Lycen has been attacking me aggressively even those who i don't even know the slightest have been putting out offensive memes about it
    bTWvHCn.png

Not to mention the fact that Lycen has been bashing my reputation behind my back to gain sales over me, telling people that i am shit ,and my quality is shit. when they have not even bought a single account from me. I have sent proof of this to Prime which i don't want to have public... i didn't even know Lycen Existed until they mentioned that.

https://imgur.com/a/kbjFv

Mcpker's who is possibly Lycen's Partner have had a chat with me trying to get rid of Donald trump.

https://imgur.com/a/z9SMJ

How is that harassing you when we are talking about undercuts , and why do you not undercut as well since you had a thread about it, it was a clear straight discussion nothing wrong about that... there are certain parts that weren't even directed to you which is why i said "I wasn't referring to you". "Plenty useless ones" i was clearly stating an honest review of the market which i did not mention anyone regarding that , it's a general directed message. "Not much to talk about other then the failures" did i mention any of you? if i wanted to insult you guys there i would have mentioned it lol... and at that time we were off-topic. also during the chat you have numerous times flamed me with names which i do no tolerate.

Due to the fact that Lycen has been attacking me aggressively even those who i don't even know the slightest have been putting out offensive memes about it
    bTWvHCn.png

Not to mention the fact that Lycen has been bashing my reputation behind my back to gain sales over me, telling people that i am shit ,and my quality is shit. when they have not even bought a single account from me. I have sent proof of this to Prime which i don't want to have public... i didn't even know Lycen Existed until they mentioned that.

https://imgur.com/a/kbjFv

Mcpker's who is possibly Lycen's Partner have had a chat with me trying to get rid of Donald trump.

https://imgur.com/a/z9SMJ

i contacted you to see if you had any dirt on trump he knew about it

I made a statement regarding the math Pulse posted, with a number. I also asked for a picture of his client, and stated I undercut it. If that's flaming, I'm really, really bad at it, lol

Also, I have never once bashed you to anyone. In your "proof", the guy seems to be stating I was screensharing with him, and that I said stuff to bash you over mic.
    I have neither screen-shared nor spoken on a mic with any member of this community, or any other community on discord, ever. I value my privacy, and I'm sure many here, including my own "partners" will attest to the fact that I have never used a mic nor shared my screen.

I have not bashed you, so please refrain from making such statements until you have actual evidence. Some random guy on skype claiming I talked shit over voice chat is not valid evidence, and I have no idea why they would make such claims.
    Thank you for your time.

Archived