Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Buying Bulk Botted Items

Donald Trump

Looking for anything that is highly botted like Raw Lobsters, Oak Logs, Adamant Arrow (Wildy Looting) etc, I only want bulk so upwards worth of 30mill. If you have something similar to the above simply message me the amount you have and the price you want and we can continue from there.

You can also message me on Discord to discuss further.

The Grand Exchange, also referred to as GE, was released on 26 February 2015 following a poll where it narrowly passed the 75% threshold. The GE is a trading system for players to purchase and sell tradeable items in RuneScape. Members get eight Grand Exchange slots, in which they may buy or sell items; however, free players are limited to three.

The Grand Exchange, also referred to as GE, was released on 26 February 2015 following a poll where it narrowly passed the 75% threshold. The GE is a trading system for players to purchase and sell tradeable items in RuneScape. Members get eight Grand Exchange slots, in which they may buy or sell items; however, free players are limited to three.

You can't buy bulk from the ge due to limits, unless you wait around a couple of days across multiple accounts.

You can't buy bulk from the ge due to limits, unless you wait around a couple of days across multiple accounts.

It seems like he's not trying to bypass G.E. limits but trying to get cheaper botted items or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like he's not trying to bypass G.E. limits but trying to get cheaper botted items or something like that.

he is just selling items in bulk for people that want them, say if your doing a money making method but you need a lot of fire runes (20k per 4 hours max) you would go to him and buy them

Archived