Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Am I screwed? Green Screen crash windows 10 -.-

AsBakedAsCake

I haven't said the brand because I'm actually embarrassed with myself for buying this POS. My friends talked me into Cyberpower PC and I paid $720 for this computer. It's literally the worst thing I've EVER done. I sat on their website trying to contact them through live support and it just kept BSing me saying a representative would be with me in 30 seconds, then after about 20 minutes of waiting it just said "chat ended." I then emailed the company and called but I've been completely ignored so far. They're in Cali, I'm in MI. I called them at 4pm my time so I know they were at the office. With this computer I feel as if I'm completely stripping the inside slowly and replacing it all. When I originally contacted them for my fans, they tried to get me to send it back AND pay the shipping fee of ($275) to fix it. I told them to send ME the fans and pay for the shipping and they basically said they would because I'm a "new" customer. Thank god I didnt do that because if I have to spend another $200+ on a gfx card I would basically be paying the same price I paid for the whole computer. It's already turning into half the cost it was $40+ the price of the fans to replace at best buy, and I've already been twice, (for 3 different POS case fans, totaling over $100 for all of them to be replaced) ugh.. crap. Thanks for the help though guys.

Wow $275 for shipping is ridiculous.. Honestly, I would probably just buy my own GPU at that point on black friday and install it. Atleast if it dies then you should be able to get it replaced easily. Be sure to test your current GPU to make sure it's the problem though.

Wow $275 for shipping is ridiculous.. Honestly, I would probably just buy my own GPU at that point on black friday and install it. Atleast if it dies then you should be able to get it replaced easily. Be sure to test your current GPU to make sure it's the problem though.

Well I turned on my computer again and I haven't clicked anything besides the AMD settings to update and it seems to be updating the card up a version. This is the longest i've gone without a green screen (but I havent tried clicking anything else, I'm actually scared lmfao) My background on my computer is a 4k image and it loads perfectly fine - doesn't this deal with the gfx card?

Edit: the update was a success... would the card even update if that were the problem?

Edit: Somehow my windows update got completely turned off in my services and now after updating windows im typing this from my computer...

IDK.... BUT ILL TAKE IT!

Archived