Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Paying someone to write me a script or 2

LaBots

I'm paying a fair price to have someone spin up a couple (2)  OSRS scripts for me. ...I want them local to me. And since I pay to have them written. I don't want to see them on the SDN (why would I pay you then...).

Also... There is a catch. I am paying someone to extensively use comments. I'm a dev irl, and am just trying to improve my deployment time. I want you to comment tf out of it, so that I can learn your logic and run my own support on the script as we go (if you write in a tut fashion I will tip you). Please use anti-ban measures, beyond the available ones. We aren't trying to run these mems into the ground.

You know who you are, and you are much appreciated.

Pm me.

I'm paying a fair price to have someone spin up a couple (2)  OSRS scripts for me. ...I want them local to me. And since I pay to have them written. I don't want to see them on the SDN (why would I pay you then...).

Also... There is a catch. I am paying someone to extensively use comments. I'm a dev irl, and am just trying to improve my deployment time. I want you to comment tf out of it, so that I can learn your logic and run my own support on the script as we go (if you write in a tut fashion I will tip you). Please use anti-ban measures, beyond the available ones. We aren't trying to run these mems into the ground.

Pm me.

Hi. I'm looking for some work as a contractor and I have time. I'm interested in picking up a runescape job as that is what got me into Computer Science as my degree anyways. This could be fun. PM me if interested. I can try to write something :)

Hi. I'm looking for some work as a contractor and I have time. I'm interested in picking up a runescape job as that is what got me into Computer Science as my degree anyways. This could be fun. PM me if interested. I can try to write something :)

Look in the section he posted and ask if anyone will give you the source code and add comments.

Pm me.

I could do this for you. I've pm'd you.

Archived