Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot Auto-Login Does Not Reattempt

Xaeton

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well today.

I haven't had much issues with DreamBot (well, I did, but I solved them fairly easily); however; this one particular issue I cannot seem to fix. Whenever I run my script (in my case, it's Hashtag's #1 Rock Crabs script) and my client disconnects, I would hope that my auto-login would keep trying to reconnect for a while. I have my account setup to login (and I have the "save username" option unchecked as well) but if it gets one "error connecting to server" message then it would stop trying to login again. 

This can be an issue when I leave my client on at night and my internet maybe disconnects or something, then the bot would not try to reattempt the login after the first try. I checked the settings and couldn't find anything to solve this. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Uncheck save username only use the account manager in dreambot for this.

I already mentioned in the thread that I had that unchecked.. The problem is that it does not keep reattempting logins. If I get one "error connecting to server" message, then it just ends the script.

I already mentioned in the thread that I had that unchecked.. The problem is that it does not keep reattempting logins. If I get one "error connecting to server" message, then it just ends the script.

If your internet is that unstable you dc all the time you cant do much because its not your script. Fix internet or make your own script that will do what you want if it dcs.

Have a better internet connection rip

If your internet is that unstable you dc all the time you cant do much because its not your script. Fix internet or make your own script that will do what you want if it dcs.

You clearly do not understand. I did not say it constantly DCs. If I'm running a script for 8-12 hours, chances are, it will DC at one point. I have perfectly good 100mbps internet, it's normal for DCs to happen at certain points. The issue is that once it does happen, the bot should keep trying to reconnect for about a minute after the DC until the internet comes back up. Nothing is wrong personally with my internet.

You clearly do not understand. I did not say it constantly DCs. If I'm running a script for 8-12 hours, chances are, it will DC at one point. I have perfectly good 100mbps internet, it's normal for DCs to happen at certain points. The issue is that once it does happen, the bot should keep trying to reconnect for about a minute after the DC until the internet comes back up. Nothing is wrong personally with my internet.

Well clearly it happens enough thats it an issue so sorry for thinking it happens often lol. Good luck.

Well clearly it happens enough thats it an issue so sorry for thinking it happens often lol. Good luck.

If i plan to run my bot over night, chances are that it will eventually DC after some hours. All I asked for was a fix to the login attempt issue.

If i plan to run my bot over night, chances are that it will eventually DC after some hours. All I asked for was a fix to the login attempt issue.

An admin gave you an answer it wont be changed.

Archived