Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What script should I make next?

Bogdanoff

Hello, I was wondering what script you guys would want on the SDN. I've applied for scripter+ and I need to make a paid script in order to keep the rank (if I even get the rank :) ) I was thinking of making a script for one of the categories that don't have many scripts in, like farming, construction or hunter but if you have any ideas please let me know :D

Thanks, 

Ya boi Pinny Skenis,

AKA Scaffed,

AKA ElMoneyMaker,

AKA Simon,

AKA George S,

AKA Greig.

Make a construction or hunter that will train anything 1-99. 

The construction script will buy items needed for for example 1-50 and will take different but best ways to achieve it. Add a antiban function to set low/high or 1-100%. 

I will pay for both 

I've already made this suggestion a few times, just trying to see who can get it done first. Its an original but simple script idea:

How about a script that walks from any location (supported by the web) to the grand exchange, withdraws all items from bank and logs out.

(So useful for shop buyers/mass farmers, but I don't want to pay 100 for a fully automated mule, as many others.)

BUT I would PAY around $5 for this and I'm sure lots of others would be able find a use for this script, even it being so simple.

A nice working farming script would be amazing, with some nice paint, and varieties of different items to farm it could come together nicely. Another good one could be a simple gem cutting script, one that has a few antiban features, and it only does it in G.E with mass people and says a list of randomly generated messages. a simple slayer script, where it could fight and find the monster and support banking, alch, ECT. You could make a Fully supporting rooftops script. Where it will do all the rooftop agility courses, when you hit the level, and it would walk or teleport to the next city and keep doing the courses, with like logging out antiban, random messages, and maybe interactions with menu's (Skills, quests, etc.) you could make something pretty saucey with some of these ideas! hope it helps!

I've already made this suggestion a few times, just trying to see who can get it done first. Its an original but simple script idea:

How about a script that walks from any location (supported by the web) to the grand exchange, withdraws all items from bank and logs out.

(So useful for shop buyers/mass farmers, but I don't want to pay 100 for a fully automated mule, as many others.)

BUT I would PAY around $5 for this and I'm sure lots of others would be able find a use for this script, even it being so simple.

I've just finished making this script for you :)

It supports amulets of glory, varrock teleport tab, lumbridge & lumbridge swamp teleport tabs, as well as home teleport to be able to walk to the ge from pretty much anywhere. 

If the player starts the script without any of the items I just listed, it should still be able to get the grand exchange from anywhere; provided that they are in a location that is above ground and isn't blocked off by a gate (although it can get there from Camelot if the Taverley gate has been left open and the player doesn't get killed by the wolves. )

I've just finished making this script for you :)

It supports amulets of glory, varrock teleport tab, lumbridge & lumbridge swamp teleport tabs, as well as home teleport to be able to walk to the ge from pretty much anywhere. 

If the player starts the script without any of the items I just listed, it should still be able to get the grand exchange from anywhere; provided that they are in a location that is above ground and isn't blocked off by a gate (although it can get there from Camelot if the Taverley gate has been left open and the player doesn't get killed by the wolves. )

WOW thats a lot more than I expected. You're a champ, that was fast as hell. I can't wait to give it a try :P  YOU DA MAN! Teleports too... holy ish...

Edit: Also thanks for supporting my idea! cheers. :)

Archived