Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RSPS LOL? need help

RedPalmFruit

use a vps and on that proxies/vpn and use your main acc on your own pc this should solve the problem

No?

I get the message ingame chat blah blah as it was the same player and you will not receive pk points etc.. 

They are checking for the player you are killing and storing that information for 10 minutes, you cant bypass that unless you make other accounts to kill

No?

They are checking for the player you are killing and storing that information for 10 minutes, you cant bypass that unless you make other accounts to kill

The issue now?

Now they made it that you can not receive pk points for killing the same player within 10 minutes. (should not matter)

When I kill my mac user I get pk points for the first kill. Then change vpn on mac and login to different account and kill it again, I wont receive any pk points anymore. I get the message ingame chat blah blah as it was the same player and you will not receive pk points etc.. 

No?

I do change the accounts! I got 50 other accounts on that rsps and either of them works. I changed vpn from USA to Netherlands then tried did not work. Before it did. 

And also thought about..

Cant be they know the IP the account was made from because the first kill works I do get pk points. So like I said it has to be something with the client, cache, pc, mac or something .. 

I do change the accounts! I got 50 other accounts on that rsps and either of them works. I changed vpn from USA to Netherlands then tried did not work. Before it did. 

And also thought about..

Cant be they know the IP the account was made from because the first kill works I do get pk points. So like I said it has to be something with the client, cache, pc, mac or something .. 

when you are using a vpn   are you using both accounts on that vpn? or just the account you are killing 

when you are using a vpn   are you using both accounts on that vpn? or just the account you are killing 

as I said they store the information to prevent this stop trying he cant do anything other than using something to tunnel his connection

Im using a different vpn on the computer and different vpn on the mac. After the computer user kills the mac user. The mac user logout change vpn then login with another account and get killed by the computer user again. But however this time the computer user will not receive pk points for the next kill. Even tho the method is the same as it always has been. 

1. CP user, kill - receive pk points

2. MAC user, logout on mac and change vpn, change account 

3. CP user, kill - receive pk points 

4. MAC user, repeat

That dont work anymore.. And any tips how to also multilogg on the same computer/mac? Is there another software I can open clients with?

to launch 2 clients from one computer, use a vm+vpn for your mules and run your farming account on your normal client. keep changing vpn + accounts on the vm. 

OR

use a mac address changer after every kill with or without vpn. try to isolate what their check is

to launch 2 clients from one computer, use a vm+vpn for your mules and run your farming account on your normal client. keep changing vpn + accounts on the vm. 

OR

use a mac address changer after every kill with or without vpn. try to isolate what their check is

I can launch as many clients as I want but cant login at the same time from the same computer/mac.

What is a vm? 

I use MacDaddyX for mac address changer but that takes some minutes to do. You know others that are instant ? 

I can do the kills on mac also and change vpn on the computer, got any ideas how to solve the problem there? Im pretty sure it has to do something with the client. That the client/cache on the computer is registrated and will act like a person. If you know what I mean, so the IP change or anything dont matter. 

Can that be right ?

Archived