Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Quick question about installing ram

AsBakedAsCake

So Im looking to install more DDR4 Ram, all I'm wondering is:

If I install more ram, can it be any brand as long as it is DDR4? [Looking to install an extra 8 GB]

Or do I have to make sure its compatible with other computer components?

Also in my AMD settings it says I have GDDR5 memory: https://gyazo.com/1fd5c2a57559d849070b6e8341849521

Is this the same as ram? Because someone who worked on my computer already said I had DDR4 Ram and an RX470 even though it says there I have an RX480.

Just tryna not order the wrong thing, and i've been wondering about the graphics card for a while anyways.

Thanks guys

Also in my AMD settings it says I have GDDR5 memory: https://gyazo.com/1fd5c2a57559d849070b6e8341849521

Is this the same as ram? Because someone who worked on my computer already said I had DDR4 Ram and an RX470 even though it says there I have an RX480.

Just tryna not order the wrong thing, and i've been wondering about the graphics card for a while anyways.

Thanks guys

Thats your Gfx card memory not your actual RAM

just make sure your motherboard works with the ram your planning to buy

i made the mistake and spent $300 on ram and i couldent even use it lol i learned my lesson after that.

Thats your Gfx card memory not your actual RAM

just make sure your motherboard works with the ram your planning to buy

i made the mistake and spent $300 on ram and i couldent even use it lol i learned my lesson after that.

thank you. Is the display saying I have rx480 accurate though? they said it was a 470 gfx card and were trying to "sell" me a 480.

thank you. Is the display saying I have rx480 accurate though? they said it was a 470 gfx card and were trying to "sell" me a 480.

As far as i can tell yes easiest way is to open your computer yourself and check it out

Archived