Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • questions about Bitcoin

TheMcPker

Hey guys so im very new to things like BTC and i was wondering about a few things

1. sell btc and receive money in bank/paypal

2. sell btc for cash irl and how to approach this

3. is there a chance i can get scammed with btc think things like chargebacks ect

4. can i buy for example computer parts or stuff like that with btc or is it very rare for a site to accept btc 

Hey guys so im very new to things like BTC and i was wondering about a few things

3. is there a chance i can get scammed with btc think things like chargebacks ect

4. can i buy for example computer parts or stuff like that with btc or is it very rare for a site to accept btc 

1. yes you can sell your btc for paypal if you want to get refunded

2. yes you can sell your btc irl if you like to get shot by a gun

3. no btc cant be charged back

4. yes you find anything for bitcoin if you search long enough or ask 

5. dont ever sell bitcoin 

Edit addition to 5: I sold ~4 Bitcoin @ ~3000$ and I regret

1. yes you can sell your btc for paypal if you want to get refunded

2. yes you can sell your btc irl if you like to get shot by a gun

3. no btc cant be charged back

4. yes you find anything for bitcoin if you search long enough or ask 

5. dont ever sell bitcoin 

Edit addition to 5: I sold ~4 Bitcoin @ ~3000$ and I regret

1: :(

2: thats just a nice bonus 

3: great

4: got some good links for computer parts for me?

5: i kinda need to since i just have to have cash since most stores sadly don't accept btc

1. Cash deposits can't be canceled by the person who did it, once it's in your bank they require your permission to take it back out. Anybody that tells you otherwise is an idiot or uses a really, really shitty bank.

1b. Don't sell for paypal.

2. Pretty common thing, tbh. I wouldn't do transactions over 500 dollars until you've used the same person more than a few times, or if they have a lot of transactions for high volume (they'd lose more than they'd gain if they robbed you) just meet in very public place. You should look up how to do all the transaction before you actually meet, or they may get salty with you for wasting time while they have to explain it to you. If you explain it's your first transaction, they might be cool explaining it and walking you through it tho

3. Not that I'm aware of, once you have the transaction fully confirmed (usually 3 confirmations) it's yours.

4. Amazon was thinking about officially accepting btc, idr what happened with it. There are stores that accept btc, you'd have to google it to find them though.

no im not going to help you

4. Amazon was thinking about officially accepting btc, idr what happened with it. There are stores that accept btc, you'd have to google it to find them though.

The Amazon thing sadly was a rumour

things are abit diffrent in my country living in egypt btw here you can sell ur btc for irl cash or for paypal there is alot of black market dealers i always use btc i never used paypal and i never faced any proplems doing so it depends on where u live

I would keep all the money you have in bc online only, as in not cash out like you would os gp, you can think of it as a permanent investment in to your opsec.

I'm sure you already know but, you can make both succulent and tasty profits from just letting the coin sit in your wallet.

If you feel comfortable, you can look into these links. I've heard positive things about purse and they claim a 15% discount when you use bitcoin (not sure if all CC's) in saying that i expect them to take a transaction fee.

https://purse.io/shop

https://www.shoutmeloud.com/buy-amazon-products-bitcoins.html

https://www.geekwire.com/2016/now-can-use-bitcoin-buy-stuff-amazon-thanks-seattle-startup/

Just my 0.002 friend.

Archived