Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Starting account selling service. What accounts would you like to see?

Xephy

Starting account selling service. What accounts would you like to see?

Please leave a detailed description in the comments below and I'll see what's viable and worth making. They can have quests and specific stats listed.

Also leave an approximate price you're looking to pay for each account. Thank you!

60/60/60s would be good, but not sure of a price... maybe 8m?(idk if im low or highballing it) 

Also slayer leveling services would be good as there are some people like me who wouldn't like to invest in one specific slayer script just to level up a couple accounts to a certain slayer level. price- if I provided an account with combat lvls on the high side, maybe 10m to get 75 slayer from 1 and then maybe 20m to do one from scratch?(again im not educated in prices so i dont really know and its just a guess lol) 

Edit: Also, no one I've found on the forums does slayer leveling services so you'd be unique.

maybe 10m to get 75 slayer from 1 and then maybe 20m to do one from scratch?

1 to 75 Slayer is more than a few hours, I woudnt even do that for 100M 

1 to 75 Slayer is more than a few hours, I woudnt even do that for 100M 

xephy said he had a script for slayer that he used, so I presumed he would do it with that script

Archived