Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Any idea about bans?

golemico

ye that site is basically the meme site ppl post when some1 asks 4 proxies.  

a good rule of thumb is if your tut accs are getting locked after tut island, the proxy isnt worth using.  

Ah..  i took it as real advise.

I created one acc on my real ip, its 60/60/60 botted and no ban.

im now looking to create a 2nd but want to do that on a proxy.

Where do you purchase yours?

Greetings

Ah..  i took it as real advise.

I created one acc on my real ip, its 60/60/60 botted and no ban.

im now looking to create a 2nd but want to do that on a proxy.

Where do you purchase yours?

Greetings

getting a few bans on an ip isnt going to matter.  just continue using your home ip.  its better than any proxy you are going to find without some serious digging. 

if you start getting acc locks or just want a fresh IP, many ISPs(comcast/at&t/etc.) will give you a new IP if you reset your router or call support.  google specific instructions for getting a fresh ip for your provider.  

the only time you really need proxies is if you are running many accs.

i get mine from https://goo.gl/TBp1qw Kappa

getting a few bans on an ip isnt going to matter.  just continue using your home ip.  its better than any proxy you are going to find without some serious digging. 

if you start getting acc locks or just want a fresh IP, many ISPs(comcast/at&t/etc.) will give you a new IP if you reset your router or call support.  google specific instructions for getting a fresh ip for your provider.  

the only time you really need proxies is if you are running many accs.

i get mine from https://goo.gl/TBp1qw Kappa

My ISP only provides static ip's and im planning on running multiple accounts, but not just YET.

If i want to get a new ip i need to ipconfig release, unplug my modem for 24 hours and only then my old ip is assigned to another client in pool and i get another.

Simply resetting doesnt work as its static.

My ISP only provides static ip's and im planning on running multiple accounts, but not just YET.

If i want to get a new ip i need to ipconfig release, unplug my modem for 24 hours and only then my old ip is assigned to another client in pool and i get another.

Simply resetting doesnt work as its static.

gl then

are accounts "locked as stolen" or "disabled"

you can get locks on residential ip as well if you create enough accs from it.  also there are data center ips that wont get you locked.  its not because its dc/residential.  

I know you can have any type of ip that works but its most dc ips are used. It would be easier to get find res IPs that wouldn't lock his account then dc ips. OP you'll just have to test different places until you find a place that works or if someone would give you their source which they most likely wont.

Archived