Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Suspicious address

Sizeof

Dreambot keeping to try to connect to 45.55.164.23 on port 80 (which is insecure).

Also, it wants to check if it has internet by connecting to 45.55.164.23:44443 which got some garbage

¦×U

Why are we doing insecure things over the internet?

Data from the cdn could be captured and it could be stolen.

Congrats? Anyone with half a brain can open Wireshark and tell us what you just did. 

Sad for you is that I do not use Wireshark.

​Second thing is, do you want me to get your scripts from the SDN you developed? I don't think so.

​Why don't you care about security? Stop having this mindset "It works, so it's good"

Sad for you is that I do not use Wireshark.

​Second thing is, do you want me to get your scripts from the SDN you developed? I don't think so.

​Why don't you care about security? Stop having this mindset "It works, so it's good"

Yes anyone can get the scripts from the SDN.... You can get the direct public path to the class files its not hard. This has been thought of by the staff and the class files are obfuscated to prevent people from doing this.

Archived