Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Taking script requests

Genka

Been scripting for Tribot since 07 came out, but never really felt appreciated in that community so I decided to see how I'm gonna do here.

Been trying to find something that the community needs, but I guess the best way is to ask!

So let me know what you feel like is missing from the SDN and Ill try to fix it :)

Been scripting for Tribot since 07 came out, but never really felt appreciated in that community so I decided to see how I'm gonna do here.

Been trying to find something that the community needs, but I guess the best way is to ask!

So let me know what you feel like is missing from the SDN and Ill try to fix it :)

Zulrah, barrows, farming script, the rest is all done tbh

Zulrah, barrows, farming script, the rest is all done tbh

I have released free barrows script on Tribot. Doesn't seem to have enough demand.

I actually saw that the farming section is empty so I started writing my first script "Genka's ConstructionFarmer", gets you 1-30 farming and construction using bagged plant 1's.

I have released free barrows script on Tribot. Doesn't seem to have enough demand.

I actually saw that the farming section is empty so I started writing my first script "Genka's ConstructionFarmer", gets you 1-30 farming and construction using bagged plant 1's.

Farming we are in need of, barrows has some traction but not a great deal, same with zulrah to be honest

Farming we are in need of, barrows has some traction but not a great deal, same with zulrah to be honest

ew3LL9W.gif

Some progress done. Will continue tomorrow. 

Getting used to new api takes some time :P

ew3LL9W.gif

Some progress done. Will continue tomorrow. 

Getting used to new api takes some time :P

Looks good so far, what I reccomend looking into is using key binds to select that first option (people don't tend to click, also to wait until those level ups are delt with so it doesn't need to do it twice every time you level up. Good luck

Archived