Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Will an SSD fix my disk usage problems?

AsBakedAsCake

So I can run 20-25 bots on my computer no problem, but my disk usage keeps shooting to 100% while my CPU is only ~60%.

So would installing a SSD fix this or no?

SSD will fix this with high probability. Once you go SSD you never go back :D

So I can run 20-25 bots on my computer no problem, but my disk usage keeps shooting to 100% while my CPU is only ~60%.

So would installing a SSD fix this or no?

Is your RAM fine?

SSD will fix this with high probability. Once you go SSD you never go back :D

Edit.

If it is 'disk usage' and not RAM, it will.

An SSD wont , thats storage. Upgrading your RAM will decrease your Memory usage. I think your 'disk usage' is memory aka RAM.

I dont think you know what your talking about lol.

How would storage affect his botting lol?

I believe you're incorrect sir. Im only using 5 GB/16GB ram

I believe you're incorrect sir. Im only using 5 GB/16GB ram

Mb. Yeah an SSD would fix your issue, Im assuming your using a HDD, what are the specs on it.

Get yourself a nice SSD and your all set.

For sure.

I'll grab a decent SSD, I'm sure thats my issue. Because after a long day of running my farm, my disk usage has returned to normal. like 1-5%.

This happens after every cold boot. Hopefully the SSD is my savior! ;)

Archived