Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripts won't run

mazr

Hi guys if any one can help me by his knowledge please help me

I am new better and downloaded db and it launch

And did a rs account for test I added 3 free scripts and no one one them want run

I only tried 2 of them cut the other one want requirements

Scripts names

New Bluestem

Lost hider

I did fixed mode too

What do you mean none of them run? Do they start but the script doesn't work properly, or are you saying the scripts won't even start? Try opening the debugging console and see what it says in there when you run the scripts. You an open it from tools->debugging->debug console.

Thx for ur answer.

I goes to tool debugging debug console it say error exception has occurred while running please report error to developer

Any one there can help?

Any one there can help?

Thx for ur answer.

I goes to tool debugging debug console it say error exception has occurred while running please report error to developer

Any one there can help?

Any one there can help?

try deleting your dreambot folder and relaunching bot

Thx lord tried if idea but still not work

Your*

It sounds like the problem is with the specific scripts that you're running. Can you copy paste what it shows in the console? Make sure to get the whole thing. Also, try running the "AutoDwarfCannonQuest" script. In the script manager click premium scripts, and then click the refresh button if it doesn't show up. I authed you for 24 hours so you could run it to see if its just the scripts you're running because I know this script runs properly.

It sounds like the problem is with the specific scripts that you're running. Can you copy paste what it shows in the console? Make sure to get the whole thing. Also, try running the "AutoDwarfCannonQuest" script. In the script manager click premium scripts, and then click the refresh button if it doesn't show up. I authed you for 24 hours so you could run it to see if its just the scripts you're running because I know this script runs properly.

Came here to help, you got it covered. Good shit

I used if script but it same other and I new to botting but I think it's not from scripts when I used up script it say in debug console it say

[ERROR] 23.06.55: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:java.langNullPointerException.org.dreambot.core.8.1.0.0 (1.java:88) at Org.dreambot

And a lot of talk...

Hope u help me to solve this shit and thx for u alot

And u r script not available anymore for me even if 1h not 24h it was in my scripts list but after I tested it and same other I go to my scripts list I can't see it again idk why

Ya sorry it in my pre scripts not in my free

I used if script but it same other and I new to botting but I think it's not from scripts when I used up script it say in debug console it say

[ERROR] 23.06.55: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:java.langNullPointerException.org.dreambot.core.8.1.0.0 (1.java:88) at Org.dreambot

And a lot of talk...

Hope u help me to solve this shit and thx for u alot

And u r script not available anymore for me even if 1h not 24h it was in my scripts list but after I tested it and same other I go to my scripts list I can't see it again idk why

The error looks like it is coming from dreambot, not the script. Maybe  knows what you can do to fix it. Also, if you didn't copy everything in the console, can you do it again and make sure to get it all?

Archived