Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 3 client and 2 get banned last one no ban!why????

raha87

hi all i dont understand why only last  client i opened dont get banned and rest 2 clients get ??   it happening every time if try  run 3 acc  at one ip,i  use fresh start-covert mode and  i have vip  allso!!  and i open  3x  dreambot  client  whit  1 tab  (basic)  !!  and that's what I opened last time it  will  all the time survives rest  bang!!???   i have thees setting on bot   https://imgur.com/a/K31Ul

i use hand made  tut  acc-s  and have 8 qp  and they have standed atleast  2  days whitout boting

and  i use windows 10 

ANY HELP PLEAS

nope  i  have restarted modem all the time to get new ip

IP could be flagged buddy, try using some proxies you can purchase from a thread in the forum.. 

IP could be flagged buddy, try using some proxies you can purchase from a thread in the forum.. 

Your IP might be flagged. Might want to look into buying some proxies.

Archived