Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to start using dreambot!

EdTheGreat

I like the video, but just so you're aware multiple accounts is against the rules. ;)

I'm gonna go ahead and ban the account you made in the video.

Anyway, I like the tutorial. Keep it up.

Yeah... Made that just for the demonstration purposes :D

My bad

Edited by EdTheGreat

• 2 months later...

So I am having difficulties, I made a discussion post explaining all that is happening to me when i try and start up the client.

In short, I have windows 10 and i tried to download the dreambot script and it didn't work, so I try and install Java which looked like it should've done it according to a video i watched previously but it didn't. Now everytime i click the client and say to open with java, it opens and then closes the window in a split second. I am not sure what to do so if anyone could check this out for me I will be forever grateful.

Thanks everyone

• 2 weeks later...

As a returning user thank you, the video did help to make sure I had everything to start.

Though I must say it's pretty straight forward unlike some of the clients out there.

Is it safe to run one account for experimenting with different scripts before adding proxy?

So I am having difficulties, I made a discussion post explaining all that is happening to me when i try and start up the client.
    In short, I have windows 10 and i tried to download the dreambot script and it didn't work, so I try and install Java which looked 
    like it should've done it according to a video i watched previously but it didn't. 
    Now everytime i click the client and say to open with java, it opens and then closes the window in a split second.
     I am not sure what to do so if anyone could check this out for me I will be forever grateful.
    Thanks everyone

Have you tried the obvious? Don't have too much experience with DB to help you.

But try:

1) uninstalling conflicting versions of JRE ( control panel )

2) restarting computer

3) delete DB and try with a fresh install

Weren't you playing Runescape before? You very likely had java downloaded, just an out of date version.

After you updated, it didn't take the old version off and DB is confused on which java to pull.

Again, no experience here. So don't take my word for that being the issue, but it does cause problems in different programs.

Edited by keasbey

• 2 years later...