Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need farming help please?

BabybabyD

OH so wait, its good to use tut island accounts because they have a longer account age?

And also, is it really worth it to use a VPN? I can get one for only 1.5m osrs gold per month?

Yes I can hook you up with a dedicated Socks proxy for 1.5m

Air orb botting for over a month here. Buy 10+ year old accounts they are 1-2mil and I can hook you up with a bulk seller for 50+ or more for 2 per 1m. ALWAYS USE PROXIES! I dont care if you are on a VPS or on your own PC IP banning is so real. Mistakenly logged into my GE bots account on a banned ip and was perm in less then 30 mins. Leveling Mage is cake. But you also need 30hp or more. Lvl mage on rats in lumbridge till you can tele then do that unless you need to save gold. Do melee combat on them till 20hp then do the quest that gives HP as the reward. Also if you want to make your accounts last. Buy a quest bot and use it. Seems to have made jagex fuck off with banning my accounts.

This is just what I do.

Archived